Re: [seul-edu] xgettext (Kteacher)

Yes, xgettext is a utility that's part of the Gnu gettext package.  You
can get gettext from Gnu's primary website:  http://www.gnu.org or
http://www.fsf.org

It trys to create a .po file from your c/c++ source code by extracting
the strings from them.  It's used as the first step in building in support
for gettext.

hope this helps...

"No one knows what he can do till he tries."
    -- Publilius Syrus