RE: [seul-edu] xgettext (Kteacher)

Thanks for all the responses!!!  I knew xgettext had something to do with
internationalization and .po files because thats where my source.tar.gz
fails.  KDevelop makes the source tar ball and it extracts fine but when you
do a ./configure it bombs complaining about no Makefile.po.

Now, anyone out there interested in OpenGL?  Ive started dabbling in it a
bit because I am interested in starting a project using OpenGL.  A solar
system type educational app.  Havent thought alot about exactly what it will
be, only that it will involve OpenGL, the solar system and education.  Im
having trouble linking my openGL apps right now.  Ill post my error messages
here if I dont get it fixed soon.  The project wont start for awhile,
teaching and KTeacher take most of my time right now.

David Culp