Re: [seul-edu] Re: unix typing tutor

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, jeff covey wrote:

>     jeff> http://linux.umbc.edu/gits/typing-tutor.html
>
>     Doug> Since it's a project rather than a working program, I'd
>     Doug> prefer to list it under either our projects page or our
>     Doug> links page.  Do you have a preference?
>
> a link on the projects page would be great, thanks.

Do you all know about the dvorak typing tutor for ncurses called

dvorak7min ?

It's by Ragnar Hojland  (ragnar@lightside.ddns.org) and it's GPL'ed.

It seems this would be a good code base to draw from.  If you set up some
type plugin modules for keyboard mapping it could training typing for
foriegn mapped keyboards I think....

Here's the .lsm file:

Begin3
Title:           Dvorak 7min Tutor