Re: [seul-edu] Re: unix typing tutor

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, jeff covey wrote:

>     jeff> http://linux.umbc.edu/gits/typing-tutor.html
>
>     Doug> Since it's a project rather than a working program, I'd
>     Doug> prefer to list it under either our projects page or our
>     Doug> links page.  Do you have a preference?
>
> a link on the projects page would be great, thanks.

OK.  Could you look at the FAQ at the bottom of the projects page and send
along the info you'd like to be in the project listing?  Send it to Odile Benassy at
obenassy@magic.fr, or to me at dloss@csrlink.net.  Odile, are you comfortable
with using Wil's DocWelder?

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give