Re: Re: [seul-edu] Interview for Linux Weekly News

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, George Free wrote:

> Searching on Freshmeat, using the term 'education', I found the
> following:

[nice long list of software snipped]

> I visited each homepage but I've not tried any of them out.
> Hope this helps.

It does indeed!  We've mentioned Cinderella, GFlash, OpenClassroom and AUC here
before, but they never made it to the software list.  Bob, could you get all
these listed on our software page?  If we're getting too much too fast let me know
and I'll annoy some other folks enough to get you some help.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give