[seul-edu] LENPP will soon move

LENPP will soon be moving to it's own domain.  linuxhelpers.org will
soon be online and we will make it available to anyone involved in
helping LINUX to grow.  We want to focus in on providing connections
between people, places and needs as always, but we also want to provide
a home to some groups with a similar bent.

I want to change the look of the pages, so I am looking for a few
recommendations and suggestions.

Please let me know if you have any contacts that may need a home or a
simple listing.

Bill
--

VISIT LENPP and discover a place you can assist the Linux community.
http://www.yourcomputers.org/