Re: [seul-edu] X Config Experts?

Thanks,

I had done what you suggested, It's embarrassing what I was doing wrong.
I didn't change my monitor settings and was mistaking this to be a screen
that was too big and had no vitual screen.  But after an hour or 2 of
experimenting I hit upon the monitor idea and all is wll again!

Thanks for your help.  Telling me I am doing it correctly, helps once I
believe.

Bill