[seul-edu] Re: Open Studios

Hi, Jeremy:  You will?  Wow!  That means RH is serious about nonprofits
and schools.  I'm an official testimonial.  I love it.

Actually, though, I posted a request to the local LUG, and a fellow
brought over RH 7.3 the same day.  Sal Martinez had the computer at his
house, and took the RH 7.3 with him. That evening, I get an email that
says, it loaded just like a plug and play app.  It was super!

Hats off to Red Hat, and I take back my whine.

If you send the boxed set to me, I will make sure it is reposited as an
official component of our interactive Memorial to the Public Domain project:
http://www.studioforrecording.org/memorial.html
http://www.studioforrecording.org/memconsoledraft.html

And, that's going to be a big plus for Red Hat, I promise.

Thanks, much
Tom Poe
Open Studios
241 Crampton