[seul-edu] Apps for ISO Phase 2

Here are the apps that have gone through a Phase 1 eval and are
ready for people to install them and try them out for utility in a
scholastic setting.

Music--GnuSolfege, DrumPatterns, denemo, brahms, compo, Montessori
Bells, and Rosegarden. KLearnNotes would be OK if it had clef signs.

Math--Amaya, bc, Citrus, Dr Genius, EasyMaths, Euklides, First_math,
Fnord, geg, Guppi, HartMath, ISETL, KGeo, KmPlot, KSEG, Maxima,
Mozilla/MathML, MuPAD, TeXmacs, Tux of Math Command, WIMS, Yacas.
Not all math packages were evaluated, including the packages in the
Math category alphabetically after KSEG that aren't included here.

Language--Compjugador, KLettres, KMessedWords, KVocTrain, Saxogram,
Ding, CrossWords for Linux, cVokTrainer, DFBKanas.  Many packages in
language weren't evaluated.

I need people to commit to installing and testing these apps.  As
for myself, I'll contact some teacher friends and ask them to do the
evals if I do the software installs.  No one has to test them all,
but they all need to be tested.  Let's all grab a doable chunck and
help out!

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: