[seul-edu] Apps in use at schools in our case studies.

The following is a list of Linux applications mentioned in our case
studies as being used at various schools.  I'm sure there's more
than this, but since our case studies don't center around apps being
used many entries don't list any specific apps.  I also didn't list
the many mentions of stuff that comes with every distro, like Samba,
netatalk, OpenLDAP, etc.:

SquidGuard, DansGuardian, OpenOffice, AUC, Koha, Learning Logic
(commercial?), abiword, gnumeric, kmLinux, MyPHPSchool, QCad, and
gnuplot

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: