Re: [seul-edu] Re: ISO project--a different approach

Dan Kegel wrote:

> Ben Armstrong wrote:
>
> > The debian-openoffice team is working towards getting Openoffice to build
> > with a free Java implementation so it will go into main.  This will take
> > longer.
>
> Those who want OpenOffice in the
> meantime will just grab it from unstable.  (Heck, I grabbed it from
> the initial submitter's site months ago...)

FWIW, I don't think OpenOffice should be high on the priority list to get on our
ISO.  Isn't it already shipped, or planned to be shipped, with all the major
distros?  Additionally, it's pretty large and I'd like to use the space for more
specifically educational apps first.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: