[seul-edu] ISO--project: A bulk approach

Hi,
	A couple of (free) opinions. I usually buy Spanish Linux magazines, one of
the main reasons is that they come with a CD included. This CD is usually not
very usable, some libs are lacking, or the programs are not interesting for
me. But I spend my money in those magazines and in those CD's.
	If you think about it, if Linus Torvalds had waited to have an usable OS
before posting in comp.unix.minix Linux never would have been a reality,
probably. Many, many, free projects start in an unstable/bulky way and then
they are refined by users.
	Why not to release a bulk CD, with several directories labelled as:
 	- tested_and_good
	- not_tested
	    - prolly_interesting
	    - qualify_yourselves ?

This ISO has been waiting for a long time, what's  really needed is :
	a) a list of apps ... DONE
	b) a list of really usable apps (so the CD is not unusable stuff.... DONE
	c) burn CD, promote it to magazines. I'm pretty sure they'd publish it and
SEUL would gain a worldwide audience. I'm sick of strange linux distros
included in those magazines, a SEUL CD would be far more interesting than
those "rarities".

I think, that ISO is far nearer to success than many of you would ever
imagined.

---
mga