Re: [seul-edu] Slowest Computers and security risks

On 30 Oct 2002 at 17:16, Ken Barber wrote:
>          Same reason as above:  when (not if) one gets
compromised,
> that is ALL the 'hacker' has gotten, instead of unfettered access
> your entire Crown Jewels.

Well *MY* "Crown Jewels" aren't connected to the Internet, nor will
they ever be if I can help it. ;-)

(If you got the joke there, great. If not, I'm not explaining it.)

--
Kyle Hutson /  Director of Technology  / Rock Creek Schools:  USD323

smyle@rockcreekschools.org                              785-494-8591

Actually I am a laboratory mouse posing as an engineer as part of an

               elaborate plot to take over the world