Re: [seul-edu] beta testers needed - bootable Linux edu cdrom

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:16:04 -0700 (MST)
Harry McGregor <micros@azstarnet.com> wrote:

> I have put together a combination of Knoppix (http://www.knoppix.org), a
> bootable debian GNU/Linux based cdrom, and the Debian JR project.  This is
> an initial release, and I need a lot of beta testing.

Harry:

Would be glad to help with the testing, but I do not have a high speed connection.
Could you mail a CD to me.

I am giving a talk in December on Open source for educators and your project
might be a great item to distribute to attendees.
Other projects seem a bit bogged down in terms of haing something other than homegrown
for the event.

Thanks for any consideration.

Address is:

Ed Lawson