Re: Major interview

At 09:44 AM 9/4/99 +0200, malonowa wrote:

>At sun.com I'm sure I read that star office is now free and has become open
>source.

You might want to check that. You are right about the "free" part, but I
*think* you are mistaken about the "open source" part. I believe Sun is
using a licensing model similar to its Java license, which is considerably
more restrictive than what people usually mean by Open Source. (Not a
criticism of the approach, BTW, just a clarification.)

Palo Alto, CA  94303-3603    	 	        ray@comarre.com