Re: Docs Question

Hi I'm back - finally.  Minor difficulty with some crackers.

I want to thank people for sending me the URL's to resources.  I will start working on the Howto project in a couple of weeks.  (Still mopping up the damage).

Hilaire, I would appreciate it if you would simply send me your doc file in the sgml format.

I also talked to a father of one of our students -- he suggested that xml is actually the way to go.  Anybody know if there is anytruth and standard doc format for xml yet.  He said it would be much easier to learn and could do everything I needed.  He even said that there are some good wysiwyg editors and xml format checkers (or something like that -- any xml experts care to comment)?