Alpha 01 (Server) release out by Monday 13 September.

Hello, folks:

No, the OpenClassroom folks have not died yet. We have been busy putting
together the Alpha 01 distribution of our Server solution geared for
educational institutions.

Alpha 01 will be available on Monday, 13 September 1999. The software
packages, as well as full documentation (in PDF format), will be
available at
http://www.openclassroom.org/download/server_sw/alpha_01

Please keep in mind that this is a _very_rough_draft_ of the full
potential of the OpenClassroom solution. We are releasing Alpha 01, and
all future releases, based on the philosophy of "release often, patch
fast, release again."

Send us your comments, suggestions, patches and complaints. All welcome.

Thank you.

Jose C. Lacal