Re: K12 Schools Using Linux (was Re: Introduction)

Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> You can add The French School at Taipei, Taïwan
> We are curently running :
> One GNU/Linux serveur configured as a WinNT server,
> routeur, backup system, proxy, DNS and dial on demand to the internet
> and 12 Win95 workstation.
> One GNU/Linux serveur with NFS, NIS, proxy and 18 GNU/Linux Gnome
> workstations.

Hilaire,
I've added The French School see http://cran.mit.edu/~hopcroft/schools.html.
If you would like me to add a link to a web site let me know the URL.For
everyone, I've been doing some slight editing to try to give a consistent
look. If anyone wants any changes let me know.

Bob