Re: New Free project : Dr Geo and Genius merging

Doug Loss wrote:

> What should we do with the Dr Geo project listing on our projects page?  Is

I think Dr Geo will still have is own life, people may only need Dr Geo.
Dr Genius will use Gnome stuff but Dr Geo doesn't
I still receive patch some so I think keeping the drgeo web site is ok.
But we can close the CVS of Dr Geo, development shoud go on Dr Genius.
People were complaining about problem with the anonymous access.
Is the info I provide on http://www.drgeo.seul.org/last_version.html
accurate about anonymous CVS access (I've note revover yet my email from
my HD death)
About Dr Genius we don't have any webpage. May be George has some idea

--
Hilaire Fernandes
Dr Geo project http://www.drgeo.seul.org