Re: New Free project : Dr Geo and Genius merging

Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Doug Loss wrote:
>
> > What should we do with the Dr Geo project listing on our projects page?  Is
>
> I think Dr Geo will still have is own life, people may only need Dr Geo.
> Dr Genius will use Gnome stuff but Dr Geo doesn't
> I still receive patch some so I think keeping the drgeo web site is ok.
> But we can close the CVS of Dr Geo, development shoud go on Dr Genius.
> [...]
> About Dr Genius we don't have any webpage. May be George has some idea

If you need a webpage for Dr Genius (or any of the other services we offer suitable
projects), just ask.  It sounds good to me, and I'm sure Roger will agree (right,
Roger?).  As to closing the CVS, I'm not sure how to go about that, never having
taken anything out of a CVS tree.  You may want to ask Roger about that or Ales
Hvezda.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give