Nov. meeting with Squeak team--call for discussion

Ray, have you received any useful ideas on what approach to take when
you meet with the Squeak team from the few things that have been posted
here?  If not, what kinds of questions do you have for the seul-edu
list?

Folks, we need to help Ray (we do, don't we, Ray?) come up with ideas
about what we'd like to see in an authoring tool for educational
non-programmers, so he has a clearer idea of how Squeak and seul-edu
might fit together.  Let's try to get some discussion going on this,
otherwise I'll be forced to make something up again.  I know we all
don't want that.