Re: [seul-edu] Our presence at trade shows

We have several state conferences each year in NC. sponsored by state
teacher associations or the state Department of  Public Instruction. You
might contact teachers in your local communities and find out which
conferences they recommend.

We generated some interest at a conference we presented at last March,
resulting in an invitation from the state IT board for input into a
statewide educational network.

Michael Williams
Haywood County Schools