Re: [seul-edu] SEUL Licensing (was: Our presence at trade shows)

On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Really? You probably have a lack of imagination if you think so. For
> example Dr. Geo and Dr. Genius - two educations soft - make dynamic
> geometry, and I can ensure that dynamic geometry is really a chalange
> in term of software design and mathematic research.

Pure mathematic research is not an interest either. Most hackers
consider math subjects in the university as a major nuisance that
eats lots of time. The only use they see in them is 3D-graphics.

It's not so difficult to see what hackers want: go to freshmeat.net
and www.sourceforge.net.  You'll see which are the most succesful
and which kind of progs are the most common.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  Bing's Rule: Don't try to stem the tide -- move the beach.