Re: [seul-edu] SEUL Licensing (was: Our presence at trade shows)

On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, malonowa wrote:
> Can anyone give me concrete examples of how I can earn my living - even
> modestly - releasing my software under "Free software Licensing" (GPL for
> example)?

You can't.

> So if you're a "die-hard free software advocate" persuade me! I've talked to
> publishers for the last 2 years now about this and thought and thought 'til
> my brain burns out but I can never come up with a model that could work.

It doesn't exist.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  Mix's Law: There is nothing more permanent than a temporary building. There is nothing more permanent than a temporary tax.