From: Ray Olszewski <ray@comarre.com>
To: seul-edu@seul.org <seul-edu@seul.org>
Date: Saturday, September 02, 2000 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] School Networking Guide (was: need detailed
networkadvice)

Doug -- If I understand the import of your response to Manuel, it means that
we still need someone to volunteer for the role of taking this project's
text documents and putting them into an acceptable file format for
publication by SEUL/edu. I should NOT check off that request as fulfilled.

I agree that non-English versions of the document would be nice to have,
and, Manuel, I hope the project will go ahead to the point where we have one
for you to translate.

Palo Alto, CA                    ray@comarre.com