Re: [seul-edu] School Networking Guide (was: need detailed network advice)

On Sun, 3 Sep 2000, S. Barret Dolph wrote:
> Manuel...do you like Leibniz?
*LOL*

Don't tell me , I'm using Leibniz ideas. It always happens to
me ! When I think I've come to something original...

Well, that helps my point of view. Leibniz was a brilliant guy.
And you can think about it like the "Leibniz-chunks" instead
of "Manuel-chunks".

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  senility, n.: The state of mind of elderly persons with whom one happens to disagree.