Re: [seul-edu] Cafeteria management software

Doug,

Jacques has taken my request and is working on something right now.  I
offered to help with anything I could (not much besides HTML stuff) but
he's doing what he can.  I don't know where it's at, but I told him not
to rush it as we are making do right now.  I'll post our couple of
pertinent conversations after this is sent.

Ryan