[seul-edu] Cafeteria management software

Now that our various philosophical discussions have quieted down, I
have a few messages about concrete items that I want to bring up.

What ever happened with the cafeteria management software idea?  If
it's just quietly disappeared, I think it's time to bring it up
again.  This looks to me like something that's both fairly easy to
do and likely to be very useful.  SEUL will be happy to provide our
standard hosting resources to such a project
<http://www.seul.org/pub/hosting.html>.  If the people who talked
about it (Ryan, Jaques, others?) are willing to have a go at it, I
think we can come up with something usable in short order.  Let's
hear some committments of effort!  Bruno, does EduML have fields
that would cover use in such software?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid