[seul-edu] Student Management System

Well, I think that I have decided on a name.  Maybe I am a sucker for the old
tried and true recursive acronyms.  Here is what I came up with:

MISSIM
MISSIM Is School & Student Information Management

It's even a Palindrome...
I'd pronounce it Mizzim....

Well, although I really liked Amanuensis, unless you know what it means
(which I didn't), you don't really get it.

Unless someone thinks my suggestion is really dull and boring, that's what it
will be called.  I think that sounds like a fairly easy to remember, straight
forward name.

If I get no objections in the next day or so, I am going to send an e-mail
out to Roger to take advantage of the wonderful resources he and Doug have so
generously offered to the project.  I really appreciate it.

--
Chris Edwards
Computer/Network Technician