Re: [seul-edu] directory of educational apps on Linux

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, Ray Olszewski wrote:

> Before I left, I posted an outline for a possible directory of
> educational
> applications, one based on Doug's weekly reports, asking for
> feedback on the
> idea and the outline.
>
> Where is this project going? If it is moving to php, I'll have
> to pass it
> onto someone else, as I have neither a current familiarity
> with that
> software nor the time to acquire one in the near future. If
> the simpler,
> static-page idea seems worth doing -- though the lack of
> positive feedback
> on that idea makes me doubt it -- how do I arrange the needed
> access to get
> it started?

Don't worry about a lack of feedback, Ray.  I think we can (and
will) assume in this case that silence signifies consent.  For
all that I'm militant about discussing things before making
major decisions, I think this is one place where I'm justified
in saying, "I like the idea.  Go for it!"  As to the needed
access, Roger, could you contact Ray about getting an account
with the needed permissions set up?  Thanks.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.