Subject: Linux Chinese Educational Software - K-3
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 22:07:57 -0700
From: Sam Hahn <SamHahn@StoneSpring.org>
To: software@linuxhelpers.org

Hello - My child's school district (Cupertino) in the bay
 area, California, has a dual-language immersion program
 (English + Mandarin). They use Windows 98 and Windows ME
 because they can get reasonably good Chinese educational
 software on those platforms. Can you please advise what
 the state of Chinese children's software is in the
 Kindergarten through third grade levels, on Linux? Thank
 you - Sam Hahn