[seul-edu] Re: RedHat and education - conference info

Hi Kerry,

I live in Virginia, but don't think I can take the day off on October
10th, unfortunately. The drive down would be nice, and I'd love to attend
otherwise.

For those who haven't found it already:
http://www.nceita.org/events/nova2001.html

Seeing as how it seems Microsoft and the big-commerce companies seem to
have flodded the NOVA 2000 conference, it is probably extremely important
that any SEUL-EDU folks nearby who can, attend.

This effort might be similar to what Phillip and I are trying to establish
at the 2001 FETC conference - I'd need to see more details to compare the
two.

   -Karl

e: karl@seul.org / jackal@raptor.slc.edu
SEUL/edu Projects Liason