[seul-edu] X setup

Can anybody give me some advice about X setup? I have a classroom network of
12 machines (increasing every few days) running Gnome under Redhat 6.2. They
use the graphical login screen, with the RedHat logo in the upper left.
While waiting for a user to log in, after about 5 minutes of inactivity the
screens go black until you press a key or jiggle a mouse. Does anybody know
how to change the time until the screen goes black? I'd like it to be about
30 minutes instead. I didn't see anything in gdmconfig.

Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com