[seul-edu] Linux in University Cirricula

http://www.kegel.com/linux/edu/#cirriculum
is my first shot at describing the state of Linux
in the university cirriculum in the US.

It has data on how often "Linux" and "Windows"
are mentioned at each university in pages related to the cirriculum.

Pretty rough, but possibly useful.  I'll add data for
1600 schools tonight or tomorrow (once my carefully throttled
google query finishes).

It also links to John E. Howland's essay,
  http://www.cs.trinity.edu/~jhowland/ccsc2000/ccsc2000/ccsc2000.html
Anyone know of other whitepapers or reports covering
the use of Linux in computer science courses?

Thanks,
Dan