Re: [seul-edu] Call for help

Great ideas,

Doug and Roger and Les et al have provided the glue for seul and
schoolforge and I'm sure they will continue in that role. I would
like to point out that opensourceschools.org is a Weblog (which I'll
update to the latest and greatest version) and already does a news
job which should increase. The tool we use is geeklog and phpbb and
phorum can be integrated with it, although that is not a must if
people want them separate.

I am about to start badgering folks to contribute to opensource
schools regularly as it begins its second season Oct. 15th. I would
like to propose that, as Roger and Doug once suggestd, that we make
opensourceschools.org the /news address on schoolforge.net and
change its name. I'd like to keep the url working, but actually make
the name Schoolforge News.

I would need help, of course, but I can do the main badgering -- er
-- editorial work to get it off the ground.

This would give us a news site such as Jeff is suggesting and would
also give the schoolforge and seul members a place to crow about and
thus promote their individual efforts.

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine - International Education Daily