[seul-edu] Progress on Linux in Portland Schools

Hi, I'm an attorney in San Francisco who is volunteering to help
OpenOffice.org (OOo) in its October marketing push to attract
attention to the use of open source software, and particularly OOo in
schools.  I know that Portland has been working on using Linux for
sometime now, and I was wondering if you might direct me to any
websites where I could find out your progress!  Thanks for your help!

Christian J. Einfeldt, Esq.
Law Offices of Christian J. Einfeldt
580 California Street, Suite 1600
San Francisco, CA 94104