Re: [seul-edu] Progress on Linux in Portland Schools

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 02:16:06PM -0700, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> Hi, I'm an attorney in San Francisco who is volunteering to help
> OpenOffice.org (OOo) in its October marketing push to attract
> attention to the use of open source software, and particularly OOo in
> schools.

Out of curosity, what's the status of this project.  Someone up in the
North Bay contacted the various LUGs (including mine out in Davis[*])
regarding an OOo event in October, but I haven't seen anything on it
recently.

Is there a website? :)

-bill!

[*] LUGOD: http://www.lugod.org/ - Meets 1st Tuesday & 3rd Monday of each month