Re: docutg: My additions to the Documentation guide...

* Roger R Dingledine (arma@mit.edu) [991207]:%y39Tue, Dec 07, 1999 at 08:28:57AM -0500]:
> Holy cow. This looks very nice. :)

Thanks from my part...

> * You know about www.oswg.org, right? Do they have a doc like this?
> Would they want yours? Would you want theirs?

Uh?! No... Just took a look at it. They don't have one, but I guess
that we should inform them of this. I'll be expanding the SGMLtools
section with parts on Jade etc. maybe this week/weekend.

> * You better not be intending to keep this document private to
> docutg. :) When can we publish?

Beta versions can be put out at any time, I think that Bill'll be
publishing this on the docutg website sometime soon.

I'd appreciate any ideas on how to expand or clarify the parts that
I've written. What else should the doc include.

ramin
--
Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of Computer Science
email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of Joensuu

    - GPG public key ID 49C9CFF7 -- (c) Copyright 1999 -

		 Homepages *finally* updated!