Re: docutg: My additions to the Documentation guide...

Hi Roger,

I at least am not aware of o

Quoting Roger R Dingledine <arma@mit.edu>:

> Holy cow. This looks very nice. :)

Thanks.  I assume (hope) you are talking about the
Documentation Doc.

I am not sure what www.oswg.org is but I will check.

> * You better not be intending to keep this document
private to
> docutg. :) When can we publish?

If there is webspace at seul we could put it there.  At
the moment I have a spot on my server, but I would be
happy to have them both places.  I need a copy here,
because I have recruited some students to help us.  Well
they will first start with some internal docs and once
they are warmed up I hope to put them onto some of
SEUL/edu topics and get them to be an active part of
this list.

Finally, there are a few changes before I consider the
doc completely ready, but I think it is a good base for
the adventurous.  I think over the holiday break I
should be able to get a lot done if I finish my y2k
prep.  :)

Bill
TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>