Re: docutg: My additions to the Documentation guide...

Hi Ramin,

Feel free to make some more changes and send them to
me.  I don't think I will have time to do much with the
docs for about 2 weeks.

Bill

Quoting Ramin Miraftabi <ramin@cs.joensuu.fi>:

> Hi all!
>
> Here are some of my additions to the documentation
guide. I hope that
> Bill will have the time to patch them into his version
and send
> something with both our changes in it.
>
> I suggest we remoce the sections on Jade and DocBook
in the
> applications and I can describe them as components of
SGMLtools in the
> SGMLtools section.
>
> Attached is also the dsl file that I use to process my
docs, we could
> maybe use it as the base for a SEUL/Edu stylesheet,
comments are
> welcome (as well as questions on what the hell does
the stylesheet do
> ;).
>
> The URL of my .emacs configuration that I refer to is
not up yet, it
> will be in a day or two (gotta get some work done
first).

> ramin
> --
> Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of
Computer Science
> email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of
Joensuu
> WWW: http://dawn.joensuu.fi/~ramin/     Joensuu,
Finland

-

> 		 Homepages *finally* updated!

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>