Re: docutg: SGML Software (again)

* Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY (bill@mail.tasis.ch) [991213]:%y11Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 05:58:49PM +0100]:
> Sorry, about the last shipment of this doc.  After some
> email with Ramin and some more thought I made some more
> changes.

I think I need to restart mutt... It doesn't tell me of the messages I
get on this list yet ;) (Just goes to show how well my uptime is
coming along B)

I'll look through the doc and add some changes during this week. On
the LyX stuff, if it is only specific to LyX, keep it in that section
(if someone isn't interested in using LyX they need not bother),
otherwise it can be integrated into the SGMLtools section.

I will add a note on how to modify the SGML_CATALOG_FILES variable
with stuff from Jade so that you have all of the HTML DTD in the path
as well. It makes working with Psgml even nicer.

ramin

P.S. BTW, I have some tricks (untested) up my sleeve which will allow
me to modify the final HTML output from the stylesheets, mainly by
putting in standard headers footers etc. Should this kind of stuff
also be included or not?

--
Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of Computer Science
email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of Joensuu

    - GPG public key ID 49C9CFF7 -- (c) Copyright 1999 -

		 Homepages *finally* updated!