docutg: GUI frontend for SGMLtools...

This is an idea I've been toying around for a few weeks now, and
finally got around to making a little proto of a GUI. Take a look at
the attached file and tell me what you think.

The idea with app would be to make a gnomified frontend for
SGMLtools. It could know how to apply some typical styles (like
generating a table of contents for articles, two sided printing,
bottom of page footnotes etc.) and would also know how to use a custom
stylesheet (overriding all default options) etc.

I think I might have the time to hack with this during the holidays,
I'm leaving on Tuesday, so comments would be appreciated before that.

ramin
--
Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of Computer Science
email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of Joensuu

    - GPG public key ID 49C9CFF7 -- (c) Copyright 1999 -

		 Homepages *finally* updated!

ss1.png