Re: Pardon my french... was Re: X11 non open-source?

Þann 09-Apr-98 skrifar George Bonser:

> We can EASILLY blow this thing if we try to promote Linux as a really
> great desktop OS.  We can make great inroads if we stick to what we know
> works and push that.

  Precisely... not to mention, the one point we so often forget.  And that
is that we may damage for ourselves, by making enemies out of those who should
be our best allies.  Linux is currently in a position where it is a serious
operating system, with possibilities...

Orn Einar Hansen                         oe.hansen@oehansen.pp.se
                                          oehansen@daimi.aau.dk
                                        voice+fax; +46 035 217194