Re: alias or account (?)

> ] <solaris@seul.org>
>
> Erik: Is the above an alias or an account for SEG related xchanges ?
> If account: Is there any POP3 arrangement ?
It's a full account, and it's currently set up with a .forward pointing to
solaris@cicei.ulpgc.  Due to the nature of the system, we have disabled all
pop services.  Most likely, this is not a problem, as the .forward does the
trick.  If you'd like pop, lemme know and I can research what it'd take to do
so safely.

> Gunnar's comments (in seul-seg)  are  interesting:  He  has a lot of
> research experience and being one of the  bosses  (Methods)  at  the
> International  Council  for  the Exploration of the Seas (ICES) is a
> good support to SEUL.  As the  project cristallizes, I'll try to get
> him to make SEUL PR in ICES.
Very cool.  We'll have to make a list of various organizations like this, and
their contact points.  We need to be very organized about how we use (or
'exploit', if you must) these contacts.  They can do us a world of good, but
only if we're organized and can continually take advantage of them.

TTYL,
    Omega

      Erik Walthinsen - SEUL Project infrastructure/system architecture
        __
       /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314
      |    | M E G A  omega@omegacs.net         Home: (503)281-4281
      _\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS

       SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - creating a Linux distribution
     http://www.seul.org/            for the average home/office user

===
===