Martin Jackson working on "Why Linux?" pages

We have our first non-leader doing actual work...  This is a good thing... :)

Martin (mjackson@seul.org) is going to be working on the "Why Linux?" pages,
describing why people should switch to Linux, and what SEUL is going to do
about making that more likely, etc.

We haven't created a list for this group, because it is anticipated to grow
to no more than 2 or 3 people, so when you have ideas for the page, please
copy Martin manually.  We might create a static alias, however, but I'll let
you know when that happens.

TTYL,
    Omega

P.S. should we have seul-leaders intros like this for every person that joins
doing major work?  maybe something like the sponsor program we have at work,
where one of the leaders, whoever is directly 'in charge' of the person,
writes up something quick.  should they be sent to seul-project??

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===