sdoc generation 3 almost ready for primetime

After some initial misfires, we now appear to have a fairly rock-solid
parser, courtesy of arma, that can do what we need.

I'm working on getting some handlers written right now, specifically for
twoducks' FAQ.  I'll include before and after document fragments, as it's
supposed to look (best way to develop the handlers is to take before/after,
*then* start writing the code), so you can see what we're gaining with sdoc:

----- faq.sdoc -----
<toc>

<section title="Licence">
<sectiontoc>

<faq question="Before I even consider the SEUL project, how will SEUL
software be licenced?">

All software specifically written for the SEUL project will be GPL. This means
the software is free to use and distribute. Other software packages included
with SEUL may have different licences, but those directly included with SEUL
will be free to use (though maybe not free to change or other freedoms
offered by the GPL.)
</faq>
</section>
----- end faq.sdoc -----

----- begin faq.html -----
<HR>
<H1>Index</H1>
<H2><A HREF="#section1">Section 1</A>: License</H2>
<H3><A HREF="#faq1.1">Q1.1</A>: Before I even consider the SEUL project,
how will SEUL software be licensed?</H3>
<HR>

<!-- section title="License" -->
<HR>
<A NAME="section1">
<H1>Section 1: License</H1>
</A>

<!-- sectiontoc -->
<TABLE>
<TR><TH><A HREF="#faq1.1">Q1.1</A></TH>
    <TD>Before I even consider the SEUL project, how will SEUL software be
licenced?</TD></TR>
</TABLE>

<!-- faq question="..." -->
<FONT SIZE=+2>
<TABLE>
<TR><TH><HR></TH><TD></TD></TR>
<TR><TH><A NAME="question1.1">Question 1.1</A></TH>
    <TD>Before I even consider the SEUL project, how will SEUL software be
licenced?</TD></TR>
</TABLE>
</FONT>

All software specifically written for the SEUL project will be GPL. This means
the software is free to use and distribute. Other software packages included
with SEUL may have different licences, but those directly included with SEUL
will be free to use (though maybe not free to change or other freedoms
offered by the GPL.)
<!-- /faq -->
<!-- /section -->
----- end faq.html -----

Graphic enough for ya?  You notice that there are 2 fairly serious looking
tables for formatting, lots of interdocument hyperlinks, and the question
itself is posed *3* times!  I'm certain that no one in their right (or left,
for that matter) mind would want to maintain a faq in raw html form like
that... :)

TTYAL,
     Omega

P.S. yes, Ken, I know License is section 0, but I don't quite have that code
working yet... :)

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===