Re: unsubscribing

Aldo,

I think I was too quick to get involved. I have lost a good deal of face in
this and have made enemies, and it will be a long time before I affiliate
Debian with another project, if ever.

I think as individuals you have the potential to improve Linux. You have
to take all of the programmers who can actually do the work off in some
secret corner of the net and quietly do the work without all of this talk.
There is little point in "saving the organization" as it presently exists,
because there are so many talkers and very few of the experienced systems
programmers you need to achieve the task.

I am planning to propose an ease-of-use initiative for Debian, in which
the releases after 2.0 will have that as their main goal until we've
sufficiently addressed the problem. We have the developers and the framework
and the proven track-record to achieve this task in finite time. I sincerely
believe that the developers within SEUL who really have something to
contribute would be better doing it within Debian or alone. SEUL is not
providing the support they need to get the project done.

	Thanks

	Bruce
===
===