TODO

Here's a quick list of things to do:

1) website
  a) build up decent pages for all the dev groups
  b) gather what we *know* and write it down
  c) find places for b)
  d) get the site fleshed out more
  e) get some decent graphics
2) organization
  a) decide how to structure for the short term
  b) decide how to structure for the long term
  c) implement the short term
  d) figure out how to best deal with the lists
3) development
  a) decide where exactly to start
    i) redhat, debian, mix, or small bits of each
    ii) how much do we want to bite off initially?
  b) decide how to best get what we build into public's hands
  c) pick some things we can improve quickly
  d) implement things chosen in c) and get them into public's hands
  e) start applying bazaar behavior

Many of these things still need to be split out even more, but that's a
rough outline of what we have to do.

If you have time to work on one or a part of these, start right away, but
e-mail me just as quickly.  If you're duplicating, you'll hear quickly
along with suggestions for alternates.  If not, you'll be added to the TODO
list as (part-)owner.

I'll post a message soon detailing what we have and what we need for the
website, which for now is our highest priority.  Once that's live and
useful, we can start development, and the process of attracting new
developers.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===