Reminder: task division documents

Omega thinks I wasn't clear enough about telling you guys you should go
read and review your section and give me comments. This is your time for
input on what you're going to do.

It will be possible to change these task divisions once they're finalized,
but it will involve posting an argument about it to seul-leaders and
surviving the ensuing discussions (and arguments from the sysarchs).
Do yourself a favor and do it now. But do it quickly; you've had almost a
week, I hope to post the finalized ones tonight.

I apologize that not all task divisions are finalized yet. Specifically,
admin is being revamped (luka and nick came up with a better idea,
apparently. Good for them.) and luka is revising seul-dev-ui in light
of this gnome/fade/etc stuff. I'm about to write up seul-seg, at which
point it would be nice to input from Aldo, given the general haziness
of the SEG's role so far.

--Roger

===
===