SEUL is alive and kicking!

For those who are interested, seul-project is bursting at the seams all of
the sudden.  In the last 2 days we've had over 80 messages coming down the
pipe.  Some of it could be classified as noise, but there is still a lot of
signal in there.

The list is archived and threaded on the web site at:

http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/project/

If you have the time, I'd encourage you to scan through the messages.  If you
have any comments or ideas, please post them to seul-seg and they will be
relayed back into seul-project (this is a test of the idea of splitting the
two groups this way).  Feel free to discuss anything, as well, as that's what
the list is for.

To keep you up-to-speed, here are our short-term goals:

1) re-announce SEUL to the world sometime morning EST, Mon, Jan 10.
2) get seul-project split up into development teams and ready to code
   by the end of January, 1998.

In the long term, I'd like to see us releasing something by the end of this
calendar year.  It's a long shot, but I think it can be done.

So basically, if you have gripes about the fundamental layout of Linux or any
other operating system, now's most definitely the time to voice your opinion
and discuss it to death. :-)

TTYL,
    Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===